Sunday, July 28, 2013

Summer CHA Conference - Basic Grey Booth

My first stop at the show was the Basic Grey booth. I've fallen in love with their Capture line and had to go see all their new products in person!








All the Capture products will be coming to the shop soon!  The new RSVP, Persimmon and 25th and Pine 6x6 paper pads and embellishments will be coming to the shop as well!  


We made this Capture Make and Take at the booth with Ann-Marie Morris.  We used the new Attach Me Stickers that you can use to include pamphlets, photos and other items into your albums without using page protectors or gluing them down:


I love their new calendar stamp!  


A few of the new papers:


Love this card:


They had a cute little photo booth setup! 


Ann-Marie was so sweet!  I love her blog!


My crafting buddies Kerry, Jossie and Corinne!


















2 comments:

  1. what a super fun day we had! thank you posting all this basic grey awesomeness!

    ReplyDelete
  2. It is really interesting post. I never read such kind of post. It impressed me. Thanks for sharing…

    ReplyDelete